Property Management in Newmarket
Newmarket is home to over 84,000 people, and has often been named one of the best places to live not just in Ontario, but all of Canada. Its easy proximity to downtown Toronto via the 400 series of highways has made it a popular choice for generations of homebuyers looking for a convenient location to call home. It is also conveniently located between the city and cottage country. It combines historic neighbourhoods, farmland and a growing selection of contemporary homes demonstrating the town’s commitment to progress. Woodland Hills is an area with a growing number of condo buildings, providing affordable homes for home buyers. The market also continues to flourish at Yonge and Davis Drive where complexes demand superior property management to keep up with the changing expectations of the people who call these condos home. Newmarket’s residents are very diverse requiring property managers able to remain responsive to a wide range of cultures and income levels.
Accounting and Financial Management for Newmarket Condos
At CPO we have the experience condo boards need to maintain financial health. With over 10 years of experience our role is to help condominium boards recognize the key elements of financial management so they can succeed. CPO guides your board as financial strategists who ensure you achieve operational excellence through expert accounting and financial management services including:
- Confidential online invoice maintenance in a secure environment
- Effortless online office and accounting system integration
- Objective views of expense/revenue statements and balance sheets in real time
- On demand reports and records
- Electronic payment approval and automated utility bills
- Convenient digital signing
- No cheques required
Our proprietary CPO accounting and record keeping system, is designed specifically for property management applications to streamline condominium accounting and management. Our cloud-based, secure and easily accessible systems offer smooth integration of your finances allowing you to achieve financial stability.
Newmarket Condo Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance
We always use a preventative approach to create proactive maintenance strategies. We believe this is the cornerstone of effective building maintenance. Our proven methods are a direct result of our background in engineering, and intimate understanding of mechanical and structural aspects of condominium buildings. CPO uses this unique skill set to take a proactive approach with a keen understanding of the importance of ongoing inspections of all building components and systems. With CPO on your team, we offer cost-effective solutions we implement now, so you avoid the cost of unexpected problems in the future. As a result you maintain both financial and building structural health with customized Newmarket condominium maintenance solutions that include:
- Energy savings programs with annual energy savings projects
- Continuous common element, plumbing and HVAC system inspection
- Ongoing security evaluation and inspection
- Annual roof and balcony inspections
- Routine maintenance including hiring required services such as pest removal, leak checks, trash removal, etc.
- Facility updates and repairs
- Quarterly garage inspections
- Eliminate and minimizing problem escalation through effective management
- Vetting and approving all qualified and licensed contractors
All of our clients benefit from our network of reliable contractors, plumbers, carpenters, and electricians for added cost savings.
Administrative and Day-To-Day Operations
CPO remains effective maintaining an on-site presence as extended members of your team. We ensure you and your residents receive the highest level of service priding ourselves in offering immediate response. Our onsite administrators and managers continue to remain proactive to help you minimize operating expenses and maximize operational efficiency. We manage all aspects of your day-to-day operations including:
- Property owner and the board of directors communications
- Enforcement of the Condominium Act of Ontario
- Managing all third party stakeholders
- Electronic maintenance of your core and non-core records
- Arranging and conducting regular, AGM and special meetings
- Newsletters for your residents
- Staff coaching and supervision
As a result, your condominium board ensures resident needs are met as you become more responsive. Your property remains financially and structurally sound ensuring your success.
End-To-End Project Management
Our end-to-end project management services help lower operational costs for healthy reserve and operational funds. CPO’s ongoing advice ensures your board makes informed decisions that are more strategic and therefore more effective. Using both short and long-term operational saving strategies you will benefit from our experience. We have implemented major retrofit projects for residential high-rise condominiums that have positively impacted condo values. Our project management services include, but are not limited to:
- Roof and balcony retrofits
- Underground garage concrete restoration
- Paving initiatives
- Elevators and compactors modernization
- Common area renovations
- Recreational amenities retrofit
- Garage waterproofing
- Window replacement
Using a strategy based on logical prioritization, we prolong the life of major building components ensuring your reserve fund remains sustainable.
Your Right-Hand Property Management Experts
At CPO our team is available 24/7, 365 days a year as your right hand property management experts. We offer the following as valued members of your team:
- Ongoing advice that empowers you to make smart decisions with positive long-term effects
- Ensuring the details of condominium rules and regulations are enforced to protect you and your residents
- Nurturing relationships providing trusted liaisons between your board and residents
- Creating a sense of community for happy residents
- Offering financial advice to ensure your operational needs are met
- Managing your cash flow and reserve fund for financial health
- Providing an onsite presence to act in the best interest of your corporation and residents
We continue to apply preventative measures using our proactive Newmarket property management strategies to ensure your success.