Property Management in Markham
Markham is just a short drive north of Toronto, offering an easy commute, and all the amenities of a big city. It is known for its diversity welcoming people of all backgrounds with over 40% representing the East Asian community. With a population of 342,970 and growing, Markham continues to expand its residential offerings with a selection of historic, modern and mid-century homes. Its condo market is also booming, as people seek affordable housing outside downtown Toronto’s skyrocketing home prices. The market promises to offer new housing options, but home buyers might still find the pricing in Markham expensive due to its proximity to the city. As more new buildings go up, condo boards are looking for ways to increase or maintain unit value. The property management Markham condo boards and corporations can depend on calls for a team who understands how to work in diverse communities and the unique needs of the residents.
Accounting and Financial Management for Markham Condos
At CPO we address the financial health struggles of your condominium corporation. This is no easy feat, taking years of experience to grasp the complicated elements that help ensure financial stability. Our role in financial management circles around operational performance improvements using proven accounting and financial management methods. Our services include:
- Our proprietary CPO accounting and record keeping system
- Invoice maintenance using a secure online office set up
- Integration of our online office and your accounting system
- Access to real-time expense/revenue statements and balance sheets
- Records, reports, and payment status available on demand
- Electronic payment approval system
- Convenient digital signing
- Automated utility bills
- No cheques required
CPO has taken condominium financial management to the next level by implementing advanced cloud-based, secure and easily accessible systems that ensure your financial health and success.
Markham Condo Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance
We believe it takes a preventative strategy to achieve financial stability and building health. Proactive maintenance ensure issues are caught early so solutions can be implemented and costly replacements can be delayed safely. We offer a unique set of skills with an engineering background and deep knowledge of mechanical and structural aspects of the buildings we manage. As a result we understand the importance of conducting thorough, ongoing inspections. This approach ensures all building components and systems are inspected regularly so issues are discovered earlier. We avoid unexpected future problems by offering cost-effective solutions now. Our clients maintain both financial and building structural health with our Markham condominium maintenance solutions including:
- Effective energy savings programs with annual implementation of energy savings projects
- Ongoing inspections of the entire building structure and systems including roofs and balconies
- Building security evaluations
- Routine maintenance
- Hiring qualified services to conduct pest removal, leak checks, trash removal, etc. based on your requirements
- All required repairs and facility updates
- Quarterly garage inspections
- Repairs that eliminate and minimize problem escalation
- Approving all qualified licensed contractors
Our reliable network of contractors, plumbers, carpenters, and electricians always ensures you receive the most cost-effective services in Markham.
Administrative and Day-To-Day Operations
At CPO, we ensure the highest level of service with our on-site presence. We believe property managers must remain responsive to condo boards and resident needs. As a result, we remain available to provide immediate response. Combined with our commitment to remaining a proactive Markham property management team we minimize your corporation’s operating expenses. Our onsite managers and administrators become valued members of your team, ensuring you meet the requirements of your day-to-day operations. CPO manages your operational and day-to-day activities including:
- All property owner and board of director communications
- Regulation and bylaw enforcement under the Condominium Act of Ontario and your governing documents
- Liaising and communicating with third party stakeholders
- Electronic record maintenance for core and non-core records
- Meeting coordination and execution including regular, AGM and special meetings
- Preparing and distributing resident newsletters
- Staff supervision and coaching
Our presence creates a stronger sense of community meeting resident needs and keeping your property financially and structurally sound.
End-To-End Project Management
Our experienced Markham property managers know how to lower your operation costs. CPO helps your team make smarter, strategic decisions so your reserve and operational funds remain healthy. We use short-term and long-term operational saving strategies, successfully implementing major retrofit projects for residential high-rise condominiums. Our team has positively impacted condo values using strategic allotment of reserve funds to address the following types of projects:
- Roof and balcony retrofits
- Underground garage concrete restoration and waterproofing
- Paving initiatives
- Modernization for elevators and compactors
- Common area renovations and recreational amenity retrofits
- Window replacement
CPO considers every aspect of your reserve fund studies helping you take a logical approach to project management using a proactive schedule. As a result you prolong the life of major building components and the effectiveness of your reserve fund.
Your Right-Hand Property Management Experts
CPO is your right hand property management experts available 24/7, 365 days a year. You can depend on ongoing advice on all condominium affairs, empowering your board to make smart decisions with long lasting effects. We are ready to enforce every aspect of your condominium rules and regulations for the betterment of your community, financial health and building integrity. Our team becomes a valued member of your community, acting as a trusted liaison between your board and residents to nurture trusting relationships. At the same time we remain focused on your operational needs, initiating preventative measures and financial strategies that maintain your building, cash flow and reserve fund health. We are your proactive Markham property management party ensuring your success.